Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stay tuned for the latest


Well you see the ITC has a Q & A service you can contact through their web site called "taxrep". I was curious about something so last night I sent a query to taxrep.

Here is what "taxrep" replied late this afternoon:
"Nonprofit organizations are exempt from income taxes".

Were Carolyn Hartmann, Clare Cunningham, Amy Brown, Linda Pike, DuWayne Hammond, Larry Watson, Colleen Grant or Sam Haws listening during the last three years? 2002-2005

and then along came Wilson, Nathan Wilson that is, who picked up on the same unverified theme and continued to make outrageous claims that there was NO 501c3 organization because he "could not find it listed on the IRS website".

I had to write Nathan a letter and explain to him that Congressman Butch Otter has just helped me with an issue about an incorrect address for the 501c3 (since 1989) and the IRS promptly corected it.

By the way, Congressman Otter's office suggested I go to the governor's office but I had to expalin that the governor's office refused to act on it, which in itself is very telling. I'll be posting more about this.


I went to the IRS website and found the listing in less than two minutes.

It's these gestapo tactics that really get to me.....

No comments: