Saturday, March 07, 2009

Yes, Accountability Lacking

It never ceases to amaze me just how much energy is placed in efforts to protect the bumbling tax commission.

The attacks against Stan Howland continue and the back pedaling to make it look otherwise just floors me.

So tell me Senator Kate Kelly, just how it is that if you let the tax commission write their own rules under this new law you are sponsoring does anything other than continue the status quo and the cover-ups?

This is not offering the public, whom you are elected to serve, any chance of seeing a long overdue overhaul of this very corrupt and very protected agency.

Now do you understand why I coined the phrase, "Brainless in Boise"...? Its just 'the Idaho Way'.

Having experienced serious and ongoing (over 4 years) violations of the Idaho Code by this insulated insiders club I am still scratching my head when I think of how little anyone in Idaho understands what change really is and what it means.

Idaho Reports 3-6-09

No comments: